Visas for Temporary Workers (Creative and Sporting)

*This route has now been replaced with Temporary Work – Creative Worker Route

At ENT imm, we go to great lengths to help our clients gain access into the UK, being highly knowledgeable on which routes of entry are required.

If you are coming to Britain for paid, temporary work for up to a year, you will require a visa application under the Tier 5 Creative and Sporting category, which clearly identifies the type of work you will be carrying out and the duration for which you will be residing in the country.

You can apply for a Tier 5  Temporary Worker – Creative and Sporting visa if:

Trusted by Music industry professionals to deliver. We're ready to assist you!

This website uses limited cookies to enhance your browsing experience. By using our site you agree to the use of cookies.